• 3020 square feet
• 14,389 sq. ft. lot
• 3 bedrooms, 4 baths
• Year built- 1935 (Complete ground up remodel in 2017/18)
Asking Price – $2,795,000
Comfortable and modern living is all yours in this recently remodeled Burbank home once owned by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarist James Burton. Built in 1935, 21st-century finishes revitalize the interior while preserving its original Spanish character. California native and drought-resistant landscaping grace the front as you enter the custom Dutch front door that leads to the open-concept layout. Tastefully complementing the distressed engineered hardwood floors, crisp whites create a timeless touch inside. Coved, wood-beam ceilings will captivate as they extend from the living room featuring a vintage fireplace into the dining area where natural light shines through glass double doors. Cook in the kitchen and dance to your favorite music playing on the built-in surround sound, all while utilizing your premium appliances like the Wolf gas cooktop, a double electric wall oven, plus a Subzero 72” paired refrigerator. There’s no shortage of style, function, and space with the quartz countertops, white cabinetry, island with seating area, and a stylish brick accent wall to add to the attraction.
Splashes of lively hues are on show in the bedrooms, from the cabinetry to the unique lighting above. All the bedroom suites showcase tastefully tiled baths, including the master featuring custom window coverings and remote-controlled shades. Take advantage of working from home in your stylish office with floor-to-ceiling cabinetry followed by some relaxing in your expansive office/game room with pitched, wood-beam ceilings overhead.
Make use of your luxurious backyard retreat and take a dip in your saltwater pool with a Baja shelf and a Pentair Screen Connect-controlled spa. Other exceptional features include, heated flooring, owned solar roof panels with two extra Tesla batteries, an EV charger in the attached two-car garage, and an alarm system with an intercom.
What truly distinguishes this home are the two generously sized detached ADUs with private baths and kitchens, ideal for guests, studios, and/or home offices!
Move right in!
• Radiant floor heating throughout the house
• Solar roof panels and two Tesla Back up batteries
• Charge point EV charger in oversized attached 2 car garage
• Custom window coverings, with remote operated shades in the master bedroom
• Lincoln doors and windows in main house, some with hidden roller screens
• Oversized custom made Dutch front door.
• Saltwater pool with Baja shelf
• Spa with Pentair Screen Connect App.
• Surround sound throughout house, with outdoor speakers
• Alarm system with intercom
• Subzero 72” paired refrigerator/freezer
• Wolf gas cooktop
• Wolf double electric wall oven
• Engineered hardwood flooring
• Drought tolerant and California native landscaping
• Detached Pool House- Studio with bath and kitchen
• Detached ADU- Studio with bath and kitchen