• 3020 square feet
• 14,389 sq. ft. lot
• 3 bedrooms, 4 baths
• Year built- 1935 (Complete ground up remodel in 2017/18)
Asking Price – $2,795,000
Impeccable 1935 Spanish home, retaining its original charm and character, tastefully remodeled to the highest level of integrity and taste. Home sits on an expansive double lot, with a saltwater pool/spa and spacious patio area, perfect for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. A detached Pool House and separate ADU offers a multitude of possibilities and uses. Once owned by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarist James Burton who has recorded and/or performed with the likes of Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Nat King Cole, and many others. House was reimagined with today’s contemporary lifestyle in mind, including an open, bright and flowing floor plan, architectural wood beam ceilings, beautiful vintage tiled fireplace in the living room, and ample built in cabinets throughout. Move right in!
• Radiant floor heating throughout the house
• Solar roof panels and two Tesla Back up batteries
• Charge point EV charger in oversized attached 2 car garage
• Custom window coverings, with remote operated shades in the master bedroom
• Lincoln doors and windows in main house, some with hidden roller screens
• Oversized custom made Dutch front door.
• Saltwater pool with Baja shelf
• Spa with Pentair Screen Connect App.
• Surround sound throughout house, with outdoor speakers
• Alarm system with intercom
• Subzero 72” paired refrigerator/freezer
• Wolf gas cooktop
• Wolf double electric wall oven
• Engineered hardwood flooring
• Drought tolerant and California native landscaping
• Detached Pool House- Studio with bath and kitchen
• Detached ADU- Studio with bath and kitchen